Before buying anything online, most people want answers to questions they may have. What’s one thing small business owners lack? TIME. Your time is very important to you – we get it. And if you’re like most small business owners we know, customer relationships rank pretty high too.
Well, here’s one very important (and easy!) way you can save time and simultaneously build trust in your customers: An FAQ page.
An FAQ page is not for homeless, miscellaneous information. ALL your website content should be well-crafted, providing a clear and succinct message about your company – and the FAQ page is no exception. It serves as an online customer service center, cutting down on repetitive inquiries and saving you and your customers valuable time (and money).
Who needs one?
Not every site needs a FAQ page. But if you’re selling something, providing a service, or doling out complex information, you might want to consider it.
Here are reasons why an FAQ’s page (Frequently Asked Questions) on your website will be beneficial:
- They give your website visitors an extra level of support.
- Helps prevent refunds & customer service inquiries.
- Allows the customer to trust you.
- Shows that you’re passionate about your product.
- They demonstrate your business’s willingness to be of service to customers.
- They save you time and staff hours because you only have to answer the questions once instead of repeatedly.
Here are some guidelines for preparing a FAQ page:
- These should be genuine questions and concerns your customers have expressed. Don’t make up a list of questions you think your customers should ask, like “Why are we so awesome? Glad you asked!” Rather, take some time to think about actual commonly asked questions.
- We recommend splitting up your FAQs into clearly labeled categories so your customers can easily find what they’re looking for.
- Make it easy to read! Answers should be brief, succinct, clear and direct – yet personable. Think of this not only as a time-saver, but as another way to connect with your customers. If it’s done correctly, your FAQ page can position your company not just as a [insert whatever you do] but as a source of reliable information.
- Don’t be afraid to address the tough questions. This is one exception to having only actually-asked questions. Let’s say you’re selling a product that’s a little on the pricey side. You can strategically address this issue by asking a question such as, “How do you price your products?” and respond with, “Our products may be slightly higher than our competition, but here’s why.”
Advanced FAQ Extension for Magento
Advanced FAQ Extension allows your customers to find answers for common questions in FAQ page with Multi Store support. Define questions into categories. Search questions and answers based on content. This module enables merchant to solve customer queries quickly by providing relevant FAQs. This module includes FAQ categorization, accordion style, sorting, search block and much more.
You can purchase this extension at http://codecanyon.net/item/advanced-faq-magento-extension/11589202?ref=themezaa