Do you want to make your website multi-language? In this theme collection, we have mentioned
Mostly all WordPress themes are suitable for writers and authors to publish blogs because WordPress is a blogging platform.
But, to be honest, it is partially true that all WordPress themes are perfect for writing. Most WordPress themes have complex features and include ‘too many’ features that are not needed for writing. These complex features distract your viewers and block excellent pieces of writing.
If your main goal is blogging or want to be a productive author then you need to consider dedicated WordPress themes for authors and writers. Premium WordPress themes that are specially curated for writers have minimal designs, great typography, unconditional support.
Therefore, this piece of writing will present you with the most premium WordPress themes that are handpicked by our team. Be it a novice writer or an expert author, one can bring first-class outcomes with these themes. Using its drag & drop method one can easily create a blog website by matching your unique expectation. All of these premium WordPress themes come with in-depth documentation and unconditional support.
Before moving forward with the minimalist WordPress themes, have a look at the below points to consider while finalizing a WordPress theme for a writer:
- Responsive: With premium WordPress themes, you don’t need to worry about flexibility and cross-browser compatibility. These responsive themes work best on all types of web browsers and compatible with all modern devices of all different sizes.
- 100% freedom: You will have complete freedom to modify the website according to your requirements. With drag and drop page builder, you can achieve the desired look and create magical things for your website.
- Fewer distractions: When you share social posts and other informative content, the minimalist website keeps the reader busy reading without any distractions. With special effects and clean animation, you can drag all focus of your readers well.
- Optimized for SEO: To rank top in Google search, your site must be optimized for SEO. All thanks to these WordPress themes because they take care of everything when it comes to SEO and website loading time. By installing a dedicated SEO plugin you can also expand its possibilities.
- Speed: We all know how site speed matter to website performance. For better speed, your site must be light and optimized because a heavy website takes much time to load faster and result in low performance.
- eCommerce: You can also sell your informative content related to any product, services, or issues online directly from your blog or website as they are compatible with eCommerce. Your readers can download eBooks or order a copy of your book directly from the website easily.
- Testimonials: You can build readers’ trust with reliable testimonials. By including these testimonials on your website, you can market your skills through books, products, and services.
Use WordPress as a medium of sharing an expression of thoughts, ideas, and fiction and celebrate a growing community of avid readers online. Now, let’s look at some of the best WordPress themes for authors and writers to build an informative relationship with your readers.